Yes, you can give your team members access to administrative and managerial duties inside Workful.
- If you make someone an admin, you’ll give them company-level permissions. They’ll be able to view and/or change info for your entire staff. Learn more about what admins can do.
- If you make someone a manager, you’ll give them team-level permissions. They’ll be able to view and/or approve info about the team members who report to them. Learn more about what managers can do.
When you're viewing Role Management settings, you'll see that each team member has a certain level of access:
- Team members with full access can view and edit everything.
- People with limited access can view and/or edit features you grant them access to.
- Someone with employee access can only view their own info in the employee view.