As an admin, your employee will have limited access to the admin portal for your company. They will be able to view and interact with information about every employee.
You can give your admins “Access” or “Change” permissions to different parts of the program. You can allow your admins to:
- upload and share documents,
- manage employee’s personal and financial information,
- approve or deny expense and mileage requests,
- approve or deny time off requests,
- manage time off policies,
- run payroll,
- edit company settings,
- approve or deny time clock adjustments, and
- make adjustments to time clocks.