When you add an employee to your company, you only have to fill out their basic information (name and email address). They’ll then receive an email from us so they can create a Workful account, update their personal information, and add their banking information.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started with Workful?
- What is a subdomain?
- What is an Identity Slayer account?
- How do I set up my company?
- How do I switch from my admin profile to my employee portal?
- Why was I charged halfway through the month (or year)?
- How does self-onboarding work?
- When’s the best time to switch payroll providers?
- What can I do with Workful?