Your time sheet report shows how many hours and overtime hours each employee worked during a given time period. You’ll be able to quickly see how many hours each employee worked on any given day.
Articles in this section
- What does my deductions report show me?
- What is a tax liability report?
- How do I run a tax liability report?
- What is a payroll register report?
- What does my employee list report tell me?
- What does my time sheet report tell me?
- What does the time off report tell me?
- What does the expense/mileage report show me?