If a payday falls on a holiday, you can move that individual payroll to fall, instead, on a regular business day. For example, if your usual payday falls on Thanksgiving Thursday, run payroll a day early so it will be deposited the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.
Articles in this section
- How do I run payroll?
- How do I run an off-cycle payroll?
- Why would I need to run an off-cycle payroll?
- Can my employees get paid through direct deposit?
- When do I need to initiate direct deposit?
- Can I cancel direct deposit?
- How do I cancel direct deposit?
- When are the bank holidays for 2018?
- What if payday falls on a holiday?
- Do you offer international payroll?