If a payday falls on a holiday, you can move that individual payroll to fall, instead, on a regular business day. For example, if your usual payday falls on Thanksgiving Thursday, run payroll a day early so it will be deposited the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I run payroll without resolving pending approvals?
- What type of payroll should I run?
- U.S. Overtime Laws by State
- How do I print checks?
- How do I run payroll?
- How do I run an off-cycle payroll?
- Why should I run off-cycle payroll?
- How will my employees get their paystubs?
- Can my employees get paid through direct deposit?
- When do I need to initiate direct deposit?